Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Second Station of the Resurrection

The finding of the empty tomb.
Second Station of the Resurrection

"Then the other disciple (John) also went in (to the empty grave), the one who had arrived at the tomb first, and he saw and believed" (John 20: 8).

The Lord Jesus died, but now he lives forever.
I too was dead in my sins, buried in impurity and I was lost. His life gives me life, and his resurrection gives me hope. In the power of the risen Christ I become a new person. Even though I am easily scared and confused, the living Jesus comes to me to comfort me, because he will always remain with me, giving me faith.

Prayer: Dear Lord, fill my heart with the joy and peace of your eternal Life. Thank you that you by grace through faith live in me! Amen.

No comments: