Saturday, March 14, 2009

Only by grace I'm saved

Only by grace I’m saved!

Washed with the blood of Christ,
cleansed with his Spirit’s flame,
only by grace was called to live,
and only by grace, I came!

Only by grace I live,
only by grace restored.
Only by grace my faith is real:
I’m only by grace adored!

Only by grace I love,
only by grace believe,
and by the Spirit’s gracious work,
a trusting heart receive!

Jesus has made me whole,
into God’s heart engraved.
Father who chose me – praise the Lord -
yes, only by grace I’m saved!


Lyrics by Andries - Copy Right Reserved
Sung to “Breathe on me, Breath of God - see Songs of Fellowship 51.

2 comments:

Donsie said...

I like this words... It's real and have a lot of meaning...

Very well put.

Andries Combrink. said...

Thank you very much!
Whatch this space for more Christian lyrics!