Saturday, April 28, 2012

How to Please God


Hebrews 13: 1 - 6
How to Please God
Keep on loving one another as Christians. Remember to welcome strangers in your homes. There were some who did that and welcomed angels without knowing it. Remember those who are in prison, as though you were in prison with them. Remember those who are suffering, as though you were suffering as they are.
Marriage is to be honored by all, and husbands and wives must be faithful to each other. God will judge those who are immoral and those who commit adultery.
Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be satisfied with what you have. For God has said,
I will never leave you; I will never abandon you. Let us be bold, then, and say,
The Lord is my helper,
I will not be afraid
What can anyone do to me?

No comments: