Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I will put my trust in the living God!

According to Paul in Rom 4: 17 our God is “the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not, as though they were.”

I believe in God the Father, almighty Creator of heaven and earth. Everything good that we see and experience, he called out of nothing and they are witnesses of his glorious power and love. He sustains his creation and keeps all of us through his love.

I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord!
God gave Jesus life and victory and our Lord has all authority in heaven and earth.

I believe in the Holy Spirit who teaches me how great my God is and that the salvation through the Son makes me a child of God.

Therefore I will not be troubled.  I will trust in in the living God. And I will trust in Jesus Christ my Saviour, my King and my Lord.
Because he is alive, I will live through him. And because I love Jesus, God will love me too!

No comments: