Monday, July 5, 2010

God sees and hears everything!

We know from Scripture that God is everywhere and knows everyone.

Ps 139:7-10 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? (8) If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. (9) If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, (10) even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

There is nowhere we can go to escape the presence of God. He sees us everywhere and hears us wherever we are.

As a human, I can give full and perfect attention to only one person at a time. But the infinite mind of God is able to grasp the thoughts of millions, billions, at once and yet focus on every one person as if there was no one else but that one person.
Not only that, but God sees and hears everything about you. He does not merely note your actions, your appearance, your words, but even your thoughts. God has a window into every person's heart through which he looks. God knows what you need, even before you ask.

God sees and hears you constantly. There is no situation where he is absent and there is no need he does not consider to be important.

Be blessed as you are led, kept and protected by the God of grace and mercy!

No comments: